Your Safety is Important to Us!
These are difficult times! At the Darryl Smith Dental Group, the safety of our patients, staff and doctors is our number one priority. We are committed to preventing the transmission of COVID-19. We have implemented measures that go above and beyond the recommended standards of care for your safety and protection.
During the Shut Down, We Made Some Changes:
- Upgraded our ventilation system with UV lights to purify air throughout the office.
- Installed Plexiglass shields at the front desk.
- Removed magazines and pamphlets.
- Re-designed the Waiting room and office flow for social distancing.
- Sprayed treatment rooms with a hospital grade disinfectant; and common areas are disinfected periodically throughout the day.
- Equipped the Hygiene rooms with High speed suction.
- Continue to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the safety and health of our patients. This includes N95 face masks, face shields, head covers, disposable booties and gowns.
For Added Safety, On Your Next Visit Please:
- Arrive at the office ten minutes early, wearing a mask. A patient coordinator will conduct a simple COVID-19 screening consisting of a few simple questions and then take your temperature.
- Limit personal belongings to method of payment.
- Limit the number of additional companions or family members .
Be Assured That:
- All of us, including doctors, are screened daily.
- We use masks all the time, and require their use by patients when they are in both treatment and nontreatment rooms.
- The staff practices social distancing at all times.
- Do not visit our office if you are ill.
- Schedule appointments; there are no walk-in visits.
- Keep yourself healthy and keep your body and your mouth clean. Take your hygiene seriously by washing your hands, brushing and flossing your teeth, not touching your face, maintaining a clean and healthy diet and practicing social distancing.
- Take advantage of Virtual Healthcare. We offer Tele-Dentistry to new and existing patients. For a virtual consultation and exam, please call 781-592-1620.
Simply Put, We Care!
Our team is here for you. Here to keep you safe in our office. Here to listen to your concerns. Here to help you achieve your dental goals. Here to keep you healthy. These are difficult times; rest assured that we will do our best to keep you safe … it’s our number one priority.